Soya Curry is one of the yummiest & easiest curry you can make on a busy day. Soya chunks, which are also called as meal maker, are made of soya flour. This chunks work as substitute to meat & also also better nutrition values to one's diet.
Other recipes you would like:
- Soya Chunks Curry | Meal Maker Curry
- Creamy Tofu Curry
- Palak Roti | Spinach Roti
- Garlic Naan With Out Yeast
- Naan - A Flat Bread
- Avocado Garlic Naan
Prep Time-20mins | Cook Time-30mins| Yields-4Servings
1/2Cup meal maker or soy chunks
1Medium onion chopped
2 Tomatoes chopped
2Tsp ginger garlic paste
1Tsp garam masala powder
1Tsp Red chili powder
1/4 tsp turmeric
2Tsp besan powder
1/2 cup water
Salt to taste
3Tbs coconut milk
Coriander leaves for garnish
- In a deep bottomed vessel take 3cups of water & bring it to boil with pinch of salt.
- Add meal maker or soy chunks to boiled water & close it with a lid. Switch off heat. After 10mins filter water out. Chock them to bite size pieces if needed.
- Take a pan with oil. Heat it for few seconds & when oil is hot enough add mustard & cumin seeds to it.
- Add chopped onions & cook them translucent. To that add ginger garlic paste.
- Fry it for few seconds & add tomatoes, garam masala, garam masala powder, chili powder, turmeric & salt to pan. Close it with lid.
- Cook tomatoes with closed lid. Mean while mix coconut milk & besan flour in a bowl.
- Once they are done add cooked soya chunks to pan. along with coconut milk mix. Adjust salt & chili powder if needed.
- Cook them for 2mins. Switch off heat & garnish with coriander leaves.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.