After a long break I am once again back with a bang ( Hope so !).. All these days I have missed my blogging a lot but I compensated that with my vacation in India which was more tempting to me.So here comes my new recipe.. Hope you all will njoy it :)
Meal Maker - 1 Cup
Medium Size Onion - 1
Tomatoes - 2
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 Tbs
Peanuts - 3 Tbs
Elachi - 2
Cinnamon - 1 small piece
Dhaniya - 1 Tbs
Oil - 2 Tbs
Red chili powder ( Adjust acc.)
Salt for Taste
How to make ????
1. Boil some water and add Meal Maker to it. Leave it for 15 mins. Once the meal maker is soft squeeze all the water and cut them into small pieces.
2. Dry roast Peanut, Elachi , Cloves, Cinnamon, and Dhaniya. Grind them using little water so that it comes out as a smooth paste.
3. Now grind tomatoes and keep the liquid aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan then add Ginger Garlic & Onions to it. Fry them well. Add tomato paste and Meal Maker to the pan and cook them for 2 mins.
5. Now add the Masala paste, Red chilli powder & Salt to it. Cook them for 15 mins and the curry is ready to serve.
* This one goes well with Chapati, Puri and Rice too. Garnish it with cilantro if you like.