Mini omelette are yummy little omelette's which can be enjoyed as appetizer's or as a snacks. I wanted to make this dish healthy & made of mostly with egg whites & a small amount of yolk. Any addition of vegetables or spices makes this omelette more flavor.
Prep Time-10mins | Cook Time-10mins |Yields-6mini Omelettes
3 Large egg whites
1 Whole egg
2 Tbs sun-dried tomatoes chopped
1/2 Cup diced onions
4 Green chili's chopped
1 Tbs oil
- Whisk all the ingredients in a bowl other than oil in a bowl.
- Heat a mini pancake pan or paniyaram pan with little oil in all the rounds.
- Half fill the rounds with egg mixture.
- Cook them in medium heat for 3 mins or until they nicely done on the other half.
- Rotate them with a spoon & allow the other side to cook for another 3mins.
- Switch off heat & remove them.
- Serve them with rice or along with ketchup.
- Replace egg whites with 3 full eggs.
- You can replace sun dried tomatoes with veggies like carrots, scallions...etc.
- Green chili's can be replaced with red chili powder.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.