Masala Peanuts are a crunchy & crispy bites which can be enjoyed as a evening snack along with your tea or coffee. To make them healthier I microwaved this goodies and they were as perfect as a deep fried one's. I shared both the versions for you all to explore & can choose the option you like.
2Tbs rice flour
1Tsp red chili powder
1/2Tsp salt (Adjust as needed)
Few curry leaves
- In a bowl add all the above ingredients & mix them well. Adjust salt & chili powder if needed.
- Take a microwave safe bowl or on small cookie plater & apply oil to it. Now lay peanuts so that they won't touch with each other.
- Microwave it for 2mins & shuffle them. Now microwave them for 3mins & the masala peanuts are ready.
Deep Fried Version:
- Take an pan with enough oil to deep fry & bring it to boiling point.
- Add little by little of peanuts to pan and fry them crisp.
- Remove them & lay them on a paper towel to remove extra oil.
- Repeat the same with rest of the peanuts.
- You might have to microwave peanuts in small batches if your are using a small bowl or plate.