Kobbari podi or kobbari karam is a spice powder that can be enjoyed as it is along with or can also be used as a curry powder to flavor up a dish.
Prep Time-10mins | Cook time-5Mins | Yields-4Servings
1Cup grated dry coconut
- Heat a pan & dry roast red chili's, garlic & cumin. roast till red chili's & cumin are fried to little darker shade.
- Switch off heat & allow them to cool before grinding.
- Grind coconut, salt & the roasted ingredients coarsely.
- Adjust salt if needed & transfer it to a air tight container.
- Store it in a air tight container for freshness.
- This stays good for 2 weeks. Make in small batches.
- Don't use fresh grated coconut.