Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Parfait with Yogurt & Mixed Fruits


Parfait

Parfait is a french word for "perfect" & there is no better word to describe this healthy & filling dessert. Healthy word bit me very badly & I'm weighing everything what I'm having. This is one of those desserts I love enjoying as my bedtime snack.

Parfait

Prep Time-15mins | Yields-2servings
Ingredients
1Cup non-fat greek yogurt (plain) / non-fat thick yogurt 
1Cup sliced grapes
1Cup sliced banana
1Tbs honey 
Few chopped dates to garnish (optional)
Directions
- In a bowl take yogurt & honey. Whip it to cream & smooth texture. 
- Take a bowl to arrange the parfait. First add 1 scoop of yogurt & on that add the sliced grapes. 
- Next add another scoop of yogurt & add bananas. 
- To that add few grapes & few dates to garnish. 
- Repeat the same with rest of the ingredients. 
- Enjoy it chilled.

Parfait

Note:
- You can replace yogurt with whip cream or a pudding. 
- Add as many fruits you want.
- Mix & match fruits to enjoy more.

Parfait

Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible. Sending this recipe to "Taste of the Tropics - Grapes" event hosted by Prachi Agarwal of Prachi's Veg Litchen.

15 comments:

  1. Very healthy and yummy desserts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a healthy, low fat, yummy dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parfait with grapes looks fantastic and make me drool here :) such an healthy one !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Healthy and tasty of parafait. Excellent mix.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fruit parfait - this is my kind of tasty breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those tempting grapes in this parfait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sure is a guilt free dessert. Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. green grapes and parfait seems like a good combo..loved your clicks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! Love this as my late night snack...

    ReplyDelete