Parfait is a french word for "perfect" & there is no better word to describe this healthy & filling dessert. Healthy word bit me very badly & I'm weighing everything what I'm having. This is one of those desserts I love enjoying as my bedtime snack.
Prep Time-15mins | Yields-2servings
1Cup non-fat greek yogurt (plain) / non-fat thick yogurt
1Cup sliced grapes
1Cup sliced banana
Few chopped dates to garnish (optional)
- In a bowl take yogurt & honey. Whip it to cream & smooth texture.
- Take a bowl to arrange the parfait. First add 1 scoop of yogurt & on that add the sliced grapes.
- Next add another scoop of yogurt & add bananas.
- To that add few grapes & few dates to garnish.
- Repeat the same with rest of the ingredients.
- Enjoy it chilled.
- You can replace yogurt with whip cream or a pudding.
- Add as many fruits you want.
- Mix & match fruits to enjoy more.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible. Sending this recipe to "Taste of the Tropics - Grapes" event hosted by Prachi Agarwal of Prachi's Veg Litchen.