Today morning when I woke up I thought I will be full busy updating my blog & would be done by end of the day. But guess what I was stuck with some other work which needed much attention & just left my blog all alone.
But side by side I made some time to bake these colorful M&M cookies. I have seen these cookies around all time & was just waiting for a good opportunity to bake them.
Yields 6 Cookies
1/2 Cup wheat flour
2 Tbs corn flour
1/2 Cup M&M's
1/4 Cup fine sugar
1 Tbs milk (Adjust acc..)
2 Tbs butter @ room temperature / olive oil
1/2 Tsp baking powder
1/2 Tsp vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven @350 degrees & set your cookie try with parchment paper. Keep aside & continue with batter mixing.
- In a bowl sift wheat & corn flour.To that add the m&m's, sugar & baking powder.
- In another bowl mix milk, sugar, vanilla essence & butter, beat them to soft & smooth consistency.
- Now mix the dry & wet ingredients. Divide the cookie dough into 6 equal balls.
- Arrange them on cookie tray & pat them to get round shape. Repeat the same with rest.
- Bake the for 15mins for a chewy texture & a 10mins more for crunchy texture.
- Remove from oven & allow them cool on counter before serving.
* Serve them with milk, coffee or Tea.
- I made the same M&M's with all-purpose flour & they were just perfect. The recipe remains the same & all you need to change is wheat flour to all-purpose flour.