Thursday, April 30, 2015

Chocolate Chip Cookies {Semi Homemade}

Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious sweet bites. It is hard to categorize them as you can enjoy them any time of the day. For me they are a go to snack as when ever I'm hungry & I love to take a bite of them. The recipe I'm sharing is a semi homemade & makes it easy when you are in desperate of having a cookie. I have a sweet tooth & I crave for a sweet at night times. I love keeping something in hand for those nights when I'm desperate to have a sweet. Today is one of those nights &  I ended up making a big batch of cookies to sooth my cravings.
Prep Time-10mins
Cook Time-10 to 15mins
Serves-12 large cookies
Ingredients 
1Pack of Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookies mix
{Follow the instructions on box} or
1/4Cup butter @ room temperature
3Tbs milk
Directions 
- Pre-heat oven @300F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unpack the mixture in to a bowl. Add butter & milk to bowl & make dough out of it.
- Scoop up a small lemon size dough balls & place them with 2inch space on baking sheet.
- Bake it for 10mins-15mins or till cookies are light brown in color.
- Remove from oven & cool them on the counter.
Note 
- I replaced water with milk & rest all the same as on the package.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest", "Instagram" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.

11 comments: