Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Favorite Dish


We all are the finest cooks who enjoy cooking various dishes from all over the world. But very deep in our heart we all have a special love to some dish which we always admire.
So the whole idea of this event is to post a dish which you like, love & enjoy a lot.

I'm overwhelmed to announce my second event " My favorite Dish". I have been planning on this event for a very long time. I have been planning on this event for a very long time.All these days this post was sitting in my draft and finally its out in its quest .

Rules :) 
  1. Vegetarian dishes & eggs are allowed. 
  2. Post it in your blog and link the recipe to my Event.
  3. Archived recipes are fine too.
  4. Use of Logo is Appreciated.
  5. Can send multiple entries.
  6. Don't have a blog... Do send in your recipe along with a picture of your dish. I will post it for you..
  7. Send in all your recipes to ammaji.recipes@gmail.com with below details.                                  
      Subject : My Favorite Dish
      Name : 
      Blog Name:
      Recipe Name :
      Recipe Url :
      Attach a picture of the recipe with your mail.
Do send in all entries before Sep 25th... I will be waiting for all your wonderful dishes. 

11 comments:

  1. congrats on hosting ur 2nd event event...hosting a lovely event which doesn't specify a specific ingredients.... will definitely try to post my lovely recipe 2 this lovely event....Meena's Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. vey cute logo dear ! first time here, and loved ur space :-) Happy to follow you as well.. Do drop in when time permits !

    Cheers
    Kalyani

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting event, shall post some recipes..cute logo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree, very cute and thought out logo. Happy hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an interesting event. I have so many favourites..Deciding the ones to send you is a difficult task now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice event and just sent u a recipe for this evernt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cool event..wud luv to participate..
    http://varietyisthespiceofyourlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sreevalli,,

    I have sent my favourite dish..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and
    wanted to mention that I have really loved surfing around your
    blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!


    Look at my blog www.purevolume.com

    ReplyDelete