Monday, November 26, 2012

Quick & Easy Recipes


As the name says I'm hosting an event for "Quick & Easy Recipes". I have couple of reasons on hosting this event in that the first one is " somedays I just want to kick back & relax my day with less work on my head" & the second is  
"about all the women who are busy with household work & professional life".So I came up with this event to make a collection of all possible easy recipes here at my blog & make all our life a little easier.





Here are the simple rules for the event :
  • Vegetarian dishes only.
  • Post it in your blog and link back the recipe to my event.
  • Use of logo is appreciated.
  • Can send in multiple entries.
  • Event starts from 26th of Nov 2012 & ends on 26th Dec 2012.
  • For any questions you can mail me to ammaji.recipes@gmail.com or you can just leave a comment to my Facebook page Ammaji Recipes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








20 comments:

  1. happy hosting!!! will surely send some entries!!
    Sowmya

    Ongoing Event - CWF - Whole Wheat Flour
    Ongoing Event - Let's Party - Eggless Bakes and Treats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where should I link the recipes? Also are archived posts allowed?
    Sowmya

    Ongoing Event - CWF - Whole Wheat Flour
    Ongoing Event - Let's Party - Eggless Bakes and Treats

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an awesome event and I know how it is when u don't want to cook...but cant get out of it...so this will help a lot of people out thr....

    "DIWALI FOOD FEST" Nov 1th to Nov 30th
    "Bake Fest #13" Nov 1th to Nov 30th
    SYF&HWS - Cook With SPICES" Series
    South Indian Cooking - July 15th to Sep 15th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Happy hosting dear,
    I have link my recipe and I was wondering if can send me your logo pic and not able to copy your logo for the page :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roha.. Don't worry regarding the logo.. Just link in your recipes..

      Delete
  5. Hi,

    Happy hosting dear,
    I have link my recipe and I was wondering if can send me your logo pic and not able to copy your logo for the page :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog and a good theme! Just posted a recipe today . Will send you that!

    Ongoing event at my place- http://madhusindianrecipes.blogspot.com/2012/11/lunch-box-ideas-pasta-with-sauteed.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,
    first time in your space..have linked one of my entry..luv your blog..happily following you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi,
    first time in your space..have linked one of my entry..luv your blog..happily following you..

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI ,
    AM UNABLE TO INCLUDE YOUR LOGO IN MY PAGE...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rani.. You can ignore the logo.. :) & can link in your recipe to the event ..

      Delete
  10. Hey very good event i will send you my entry. how to add logo ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. linked a Sago Pudding recipe,hope you will like it...it is really easy to make...:)
    Contest :Agar Agar Recipe Contest
    Event :Cook like a Celebrity Chef

    ReplyDelete
  12. bookmarking dis page.....nice event.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have linked my entry. Do check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here.

    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same
    nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... how to grow taller

    ReplyDelete