Friday, October 21, 2011

Cooking without Onion & Garlic event

Diwali is ahead of us along with "Kartika Masam". This month is very auspicious & there are many festivals included in this month.This month is also know as upasana month. We wake up early morning in brahmi muhurat & take a head bath daily. We offer our prayers to Lord Shiva/Lord Vishnu (Damodara (Krishna)) this whole month observing fasting on Mondays.
Coming to cooking part we generally follow a strict rule of no onion & garlic this month.Taking this into consideration I planned for this event thinking that it would be easy to everyone to send in some entries.




 Simple rules :) 
  • Send in vegetarian dishes only.
  • Post it in your blog and link back the recipe to my event.
  • Archived recipes are fine too.
  • Use of logo is appreciated.
  • You can send in multiple entries too..
  • Don't have a blog... Do send in your recipe to ammaji.recipes@gmail.com along with a picture of your dish. I will post it for you       
                  Subject : COG 
                  Name : 
                  Blog Name:
                  Recipe Name:
                  Recipe Url : 
                  Attach a picture of the recipe with your mail. 

Round Up
1.Allu ka paratha                         
4.Milagu Kulambu
5.Potato pakoda                          

6.Sweet Poha 
9.Milky Paneer                                   
11.Poha                                     
14.Bisi Bele Bath                               
16.Til Ke Chawal                               
18.Amla Pachadi    

10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely event for this festival season. Try to send some recipes dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful event, one my sister would heartily approve of since she does not either and when she visits we make only no-onion-no garlic food -grew up only like that until I moved away from home and esp after i got married ... totally transformed into a garlic and onion lover :) I will love to send a few entries for this one - starting with the one I posted today
    cheers,
    priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ! nice event- most of the stuff I make are sans onion-garlic thru the year.. will send u today's post and also some archived entries..


    Join me in GFF - a 100-day Global Food Festival here
    New event all this November: Flavours of China

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice event, linked an entry here

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely event and would love to participate! Will send loads of entries:-) First time here ...hv been seeing ur name in many blog posts and reached u finally! happy to follow u. do visit my space and join me in and encourage me in my journey

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome event. I have sent my entry. Hope you like it.

    Keep encouraging me by visiting my blog and have a look at my other recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will right away seize your rss feed as I can not to find
    your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please permit me know in order that I may just
    subscribe. Thanks.

    Also visit my website: castle Clash hack without survey (http://onlinegametools.net/castle-clash-hack-tool)

    ReplyDelete