Enjoy this dish!!!
For this week theme on BM I'm presenting "Cooking for One". Enjoy the dishes & don't miss the update. Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#49.
2Cups cooked rice / Basmati rice
1Small onion sliced
2Big tomatoes chopped
1/2Cup cauliflower florets
1Tbs ginger garlic paste
1Tsp garam masala powder
1Tsp red chili powder
Salt to taste
1/2Cup chopped mint & coriander leaves
- Heat pan with oil. To that add bay leaves & ginger garlic paste. Stir them for few seconds.
- Next add in onions & cook them for 2mins while sautéing in between till they are soft.
- Add in tomatoes & cauliflower florets to pan & cook them for 5mins to 10mins on low heat with a closed lid.
- Once tomatoes are soft & cooked perfectly sprinkle with garam masala, chili & salt. Mix them well & allow them the curry to come together.
- Sprinkle in mint & coriander leaves. Next add in rice & mix them well. Adjust salt & chili powder if needed.
- Cook on low heat for 5mins & Stir in between to avoid sticking rice to bottom of the pan. Switch off heat & close pan with a lid. This makes the rice more flavorful & tastier.
- Though I limited to cauliflower, you can add in more veggies like carrots, beans, green peas, capsicum to this dish.
- You can use leftover rice or freshly cooked rice in making this dish.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest", "Instagram" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.