Monday, September 3, 2012

Event ~ Pickles & Chutneys

Pickles & chutneys are everyones favorite. A meal without any one of them is never complete.I'm announcing an event " Pickles & Chutneys "in my blog with an idea of bringing all of them together. This is my second event related to chutneys where in my first event was " Spicy Fiery Chutneys ". Do send in your recipes to this event.. :)




Here are the simple rules for the event :
  • Vegetarian dishes only.
  • Post it in your blog and link back the recipe to my event.
  • Use of logo is appreciated.
  • Can send in multiple entries.
  • Event starts from 4th Sep 2012 & ends on 4th Oct 2012.
  • For any questions you can mail me to ammaji.recipes@gmail.com or you can leave a comment to my Facebook page Ammaji Recipes

Link in your recipes here..








17 comments:

  1. Good Event.. My favourite.. Will try to send some.. Happy hosting
    great-secret-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srivalli how are you? its been a long time. Will surely try to post some for you.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great event :)

    http://vegetarianmedley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really spicy event...happy hosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow nice event,will try to send my entry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across this today..will link my entries.
    Are we allowed to post archieved ones too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just yesterday I had posted a post on Chutney. So linked it to your event.
    Thank you

    http://elvisalakshi.blogspot.com/2012/09/tomato-chutney.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!! Thanks for stopping by at the Runner Girls Kitchen. You have a lovely space and looking forward to dropping by often :) Happy Hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am truly grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this wonderful post at at this
    place.

    my blog ... kayleefashion.com

    ReplyDelete