2 Potatoes ( Cut them in to small pieces)
1 medium Onion diced
Cumin Coriander Powder
2 Tbs Coconut powder
1 Crushed Garlic Pod
Red Chili powder
2 Tbs Oil
1. Heat a pan with oil and add seasoning to it. Once the mustard starts spluttering add crushed Garlic & Curry leaves to the pan allow to fry for 1 min and add Onion to the pan.
2. Fry them till they are transparent & add Potato to pan. Sprinkle a little salt & turmeric then close it with a lid.
3. Once the potatoes are done add Cumin Coriander powder , Coconut pwder & Mirch powder mix it well with curry.
4. Fry it few mins and the curry is ready to serve.
* This goes well with Rice, Roti & Poori