Yummy Yummy Pasta
My DH prefers having any dish in Indian Style.While making Pasta I was thinking of making some changes according to his taste.Added Onions,Tomatoes to Pasta even cooked Pesto a bit which he likes and served it with lots of cheese for him...
Here I call it as Indian Touch
1 cup Macaroni
Cheese to garnish
2 cups Coriander Leaves
1/3 cup of Almonds or Pine Nuts
2 garlic Pods
3 Tbs Olive Oil
4 Tbs Cheese ( according to your choice)
2 Tbs Black Pepper powder
salt for Taste
Grind Coriander leaves, Almonds and Garlic in a food processor. Now add oil while grinding the the above ingredient.Add Cheese, Salt and Black Pepper powder. Make it a nice paste.
1. Boil water in a vessel with little salt added to it .
2. Add dry pasta and cook them till they are done. Drain water and keep them aside.
3. Heat a pan with little olive oil and add onions to it. fry them till they turn Light brown then add tomatoes to it.
4 Allow tomatoes to cook till they are done.Now add Pesto to it and mix it well in the pan for few seconds.
5. Add cooked pasta to it and mix them well. Sprinkle cheese on top of it.
* If you are a cheese lover then add more cheese to pasta and micro wave it for few seconds...It tastes yummy...