Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Announcement of Black & White Wednesday #147



I'm here again announcing the Black and White Wednesday #147 event @ my blog. This event was initially started by Susan of The well-Seasoned CookWhich was passed on  to Cinzia of Cindystar. 

Simple rules: 
1. Send in a Black & White or a monochromatic pic of a food or something represents food.
2. A file size should be as mentioned below:

For portrait/500 wide & 700 long
- For landscape/700 wide & 500 long or 600 square
3. Send in your Pics to Valli.sunil@gmail.com with below details: 
- Subject : BWW#147
- Name
- Title of pic
- Url to your page 
4. Event starts from 8th of October 14 & ends on 15th October 14.
5. Non bloggers can send in your pics to the above mail id & I would be happy to post it for you. 
6. For any queries you can mail me or leave a comment below & I would get back to you as soon as possible.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment