I used corn tortillas in making this dish, but you can use your choice of tortillas in making this dish. Quesadillas are served with a dollop of sour cream along, but I served it with yogurt in this recipe. I showed the 2ways of cooking this dish here & hope you will enjoy in making this dish.
To know what my other friends are cooking, check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 44.
Prep Time-15mins | Cook Time - 20mins | Serves-2people.
2Cups corn salsa
1Avocado pitted & cut in to bite size pieces
1Cup grated shedder cheese
1/4Cup sour cream / yogurt
- Heat pan & arrange all the ingredients needed side of your stove.
- Once the pan is heat place a tortilla on it. Cook it for few seconds.
Method 1:- On tortilla add cheese on one half & layer it with corn salsa. Then add few pieces of avocado & top it with a layer of cheese.
- Fold tortilla in to half & remove from heat.
- Cut it in to 2 pieces.
Method 2:- On tortilla add a handful of cheese & on top of it add corn salsa. On top of salsa place few avocado pieces & little cheese.
- Top it with another tortilla & flip it carefully.
- Cook the other side for few seconds & remove from stove.
- Cut it in to half & cut each piece in to half.
- Serve warm with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt.Note
- You can replace salsa & avocado with your favorite filling.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.