Here is my another Grand Mom's recipe.It's Easy to make and very very tasty too...
Source : Grand Mom
1 Cup Moong Dal
1 Cup Chopped Onion
4 Drumsticks chopped in lengthwise
1 Green chili sliced
Pinch of Turmeric
3 Tbs Tamarind Juice
1 Tbs Sugar
1 Tbs Mustard
1 Tbs Jeera ( Cumin )
1 Red Chili
1. Pressure cook Moongdal & DrumSticks. Keep it aside.
2. Heat a pan with 1Tbs oil and add Onions to it. Fry them till they turn Light brown. Now add Green Chili to it and fry them well.
3. Mix Onions and Green chili's to cooked Moong Dal. Add turmeric, tamarind juice, Salt and sugar to it . Boil it on a low heat for 10 mins.
4. Heat a pan with 1 Tbs oil add mustard , jeers and red chili's to it..
Once the mustard starts spluttering add hing to it and mix the seasoning with Pulusu.
* Goes well with Rice.. Serve with Papads or potato chips.