For the past few months I am performing Vaibhava Lakshmi pooja in my house.. My mom said I have to offer some prasad made by Besan. I knew few sweets made by besan but not many. Then one day I got this recipe from A2Zvegetarian.I made a little on a trial basis and it tasted heven for me.I did few changes to the original recipe still it tastes Yummyand even easy to make...
1/2 Cup of Besan
4 Tbs Butter
1 1/2 cup Milk
11/2 Cup Sugar ( According to your taste)
1/4 cup Coconut
1.Heat a Pan with Butter. Add Besan to it and fry it well till a nice aroma comes.
2. Add Milk to the Beasan and mix it well with out forming lumps.
3. Add Sugar to the Milk and mix it well.
4. Boil the whole Mixture till it becomes thick.
5. Now add Cocnut powder , Elachi and Fried Cashews to it.
* It tastes Yummy and delicious.